Blogger Templates

rhyme

follow

on facebook-Lila Lim (Leannelwz)
on tweets - lilaleannelim
on instagram- lilaleannelim

MAMA. Song Joong Ki & G-Dragon





GD's rap:
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the show. Hey mama, I am the one and only G to the D, man they fake. Flyest of them all, over head on your feet. I flip it all the way, with or without the beat. I'm wild and I'm young, they old and obsolete. Why ya so damn serious? Got ya girl delirious. I'm only 25 and I've got the world so curious. Is it 'cos my style and my flow's mysterious? King with the aces, I'm the best.
They clone me, they phony, cheesy like macaroni...The blueprint, the original, you a sketch of the old me, Trendsetter, been better, style's never for free, Your MAMA's in Hong Kong, begin the ceremony!



我年輕氣盛 狂放不羁
而他們早已落伍 為何總是對我如此叩嚴苛?
因為你們的女人都在為我而瘋狂嗎?
僅僅25歲 但全世界都在用好奇的眼神盯着我

是因為我的風格抑或我所帶動的神秘潮流?
我是王牌中的王牌 老子就是最強的!
他們模仿我 就是個假貨 簡直有够吵的
直接拿原版拿來複製吧!但你模仿的頂多就是我的曾經!
你最好拿出點有意義的東西!擁有自己獨特的風格從來沒有那麼簡單
YO!MAMA in HONGKONG!讓我們開始這場盛典吧!
我的女人們!尖叫起來!




; OMG! GD.& Joong Ki ..you both are so charmingggggg!

0 comments:

Post a Comment