Blogger Templates

rhyme

follow

on facebook-Lila Lim (Leannelwz)
on tweets - lilaleannelim
on instagram- lilaleannelim

Mushroom head

So my new life starts on with a brand new hair style.
A mushroom head. Lol.
Ya. Some one called it 'Xiao dong gu' Hahaha. Actually i quite like the name.
How was it actualyy.
Right now Im feeling good with my hair la.
Its basically a bit of curled in with my fringe.
I purposely wanna do so. So it will be something different compare to the past.
Haha.
I think im quite daring in trying a new style.
Herm. Should be that way right.
Otherwise. life is so boring man.!
Haha. Ok. My family says that. Im like a cartoon. A doll.And laughed ofcause. Thought of sunny lim. He called me china doll in the past. Ok
Some say cute and ofcause i got a negative comment also. Till now theres one la. From Jerome. Lol.
So he said its cacat.
so now i got what mier meant on that day.haha
Haha. Ok. I dont really mind la. I dont give a damn. Haha.
But like what Joe said. What for to comment negative things on others picha. maybe its not a matter when u commenting on your close friend.
I mean. Maybe i can tolerate. But someone else outside would have a heartbreak on that. But nevermind. Im stil ok with it la. I understood that there is
always yin and yang.
There is always good and bad in everything. Just learn to tolerate la. Haha.
Everyone has their own perception what. anyway..still thanks for his honesty .Haha.
Herm. People asked. Not dyinng your hair
Hermm. Im not thinking to dye my hair right now. Its my style!! Wow. Sounds so fashionista. Hahaha. Ya la. Here is some picha of myself after a haircut.



0 comments:

Post a Comment