Blogger Templates

rhyme

follow

on facebook-Lila Lim (Leannelwz)
on tweets - lilaleannelim
on instagram- lilaleannelim

Monday-first day in Taylor's

Wall of uterus actually happened to broke down on my first day of college life. So so so GREAT ! Since its the first day , i dont wanna jinx much. Ok. At first. I went to the art stream orientation hall. And sat for some time. I was looking around and doubting how come the people so stylish here. Normally u can easily differentiate an art or a science student by their external look. ( Oh. No offends ya. What i mean is. The art student may be more stylish than most of the sc student. As they are more daring to present their style. Maybe some of them picking up fashion design. Ofcause we have some 'fashionista' in science as well. )
So then my mum came in. Asking me to go for the right hall.
Ok. Its now better. I saw some of them. Like andrew soh , swen yee and her friend
So i was like. Woah. Semua Dr Fong's student. Proud to be one of them. Haha. Then the talks from the taylor's board. Today was actually also first day for our new principle from Canada. Lovely lady like.
Ok. Get to know some of them. From ipoh korea.( i didnt know Alevels in taylor's sri hartamas is well known to this extend) Cempaka. Chonghwa. Eeling is the one i got along pretty well. She is. PRETTY! Somemore so soft and good hearted. Haha. But we are so unfortunate not being in the same class. Haha. I haven met a lengzai yet. Went to the class. We are actually sitting in groups. A Korean girl sitting beside me. Honestly i didnt know that she was actually an international student. I actually thought she was a malaysian. She has got her hair dye in reddish colour. Haha. So if i got the chance to lern some korea language , that would be great. Haha. We dismissed at 2.15. And my student card was not out yet. Huh. Im scare if i dontt look good in the student card. As. Menstrual. Pimples. Bubu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment