Blogger Templates

rhyme

follow

on facebook-Lila Lim (Leannelwz)
on tweets - lilaleannelim
on instagram- lilaleannelim

My words

Ya. So im finally here again.
Hermmm. Most of them are all doing something about their institution. I hope all of you out there are fine.
Ya. Im in january intake in taylor. Starting my college life next monday. Kindaa excited. I think im ready for the super hell thing. Some of them might be thinking. Rich people go to taylor. Lol. Are you kidding?! Its because CAL course in taylors is different from others. its raking with gold standard qualification. Taylors is the biggest independent centre for Cambridge A Levels in the world, the largest in Malaysia and the first to be awarded the Cambridge International Fellowship Centre status Huh.
Yahoo
I dunno. Maybe this would offends you.
I dunno. I study not just for career but to gain knowledge as well. It just not only for working. Its like i wanna imbibe knowledge and make good use of them in the future like not only to myself but others. .maybe to help ppl as well. Thats why i took quite long time for consideration. Finally. An aesthetic physician is currently my ambition. huh. Its difficult for me to explain whats in my mind. Im not really good in it.
Herm. Not really plastic surgery please but maybe its part of it. I duunno. Haha. To all the one i love. I wish u all the best in your journey to the succeess. And fir me as well.
incredible thing here.
Haha.
I wanna be A Star student!!!
(Woahh)

Hey dude.
Dak han yam chaaa:)
And dont walk. You're ready to run. If u get what i mean xD.
#runningman

(I lose a kg per week. Goodnewss. Almost 2 kg now. TeeheexD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment