Blogger Templates

rhyme

follow

on facebook-Lila Lim (Leannelwz)
on tweets - lilaleannelim
on instagram- lilaleannelim

Sunday

0234 Still staying up late here. I know i will need to wake up early for my first day in college. But I just dont feel tired yet. Huh. Its hard feeling you know. When u really wanna get into sleep but your brain just non stop rolling with all sorts of incidents. So i decided to blog and hopefully the light my poor phone gives out would make my eyes even more tired. So i can get into sleep faster. Ok. Lets try and see am i sleeping or not !

Oh no. Not working. Huh. Ok. Continue posting.
Thanks to all who wished me luck for my first day to college tomorrow. So pleasant to have this bunch of cronies in my life.
I love you. All the bitchesss. Haa. Ok! Lets try again

0 comments:

Post a Comment