Blogger Templates

rhyme

follow

on facebook-Lila Lim (Leannelwz)
on tweets - lilaleannelim
on instagram- lilaleannelim

crazy night

well..its a crazy night though.
went for LJH's grandma's birthday celebration in a karaoke room.
it fits 40 ++ people inside..
cost about RM 1000++ for everything , including food.
i met up with the Hong's family and Chee's  family
which i have not been meeting them after my taiwan trip in the end of 2010.
ok..it's really fun.
we dance GANGNAM STYLE , FANTASTIC BABY and a lot more.
but gangnam and fantastic.b is the craziest where everyone came out and have their moment.
imagine.
i wore a really long dress.. and i dance FANTASTIC BABY.
i dunno how my image goes.
but when i got crazy , i dont fucking care of my image.

probably joining the Hong family to UK next year around May/June.
but even if i didn't join i will still got the chance to UK  for a survey as next year Joe is going for her further studies there and Hans is leaving the year after Joe left.
Ofcause i hope to travel with the hong family
so. im alone here with my parents.
i would never got the chance to argue and fight with my bro and sis after that.
no one will compete with me for the front passenger seat after that.
no more fetching me and there after that.
all the cars are mine.
i'll be handling everything myself including my parents.
how would it be?!?! *sigh *sigh

Graduation day.
i dont have strong feelings about that.
i dunno why.
i remember when i was in primary school
i do hope the graduation day can come faster.
i want to leave my friends and school and start my new life.
weirdo lila.haa.
and the same feeling comes.
i actually wish to have a life where every one can be open minded enough
not too persistent and not too rigid.
but this is malaysia.haa.
 i dont wanna leave my friends this time but just i want my new life, which is my college life to come faster.and then to my uni life and then to my overseas life.
i just want to leave malaysia.

will be traveling to BANGKOK after SPM for 6 days.
i seriously dont believe my mum will travel  to Bangkok.
she always like to go to those European countries like US, UK, EUROPE. ITALY and ect for shopping.
finally i got that...ms chee is going as well.and she is the one who booked the tickets.
so it's like accompanying her to Bangkok. Probably. my mum used to help her so much.
*kindly advice;
if u got the chance,must go to those european countries atleast once in life for knowledge and experience.
if can't afford that....SAVE MONEY! and go.
trust me.u will gain a lot.

ok.back to the night.
suppose to join my cousins cheong k in Giza after the celebration.
again..someone ffk.it's my bro this time. ==
so.we stayed there to 1.00++ a.m.

*happy birthday popo~.
Wishing you good fortune and longevity. :)
&
 to Han
*Happy birthday to you too.
(although u used to annoy me to death.but still i love you. :x)

OOTN.
ofcause.
"lenglui~"
"no la no la hehe". actually kinda happy inside.haha. :D




#fatty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment