Blogger Templates

rhyme

follow

on facebook-Lila Lim (Leannelwz)
on tweets - lilaleannelim
on instagram- lilaleannelim

Friday. 14th of september.

Got home at 2.20 today.
First thing when i got into the house,
Look on to the mirror.
Hollyshyytt!
VAMPIRE. !
Seriously. Panda eyes Blackheads whiteheads all pop out within 3 week. My exam week.
Hollysyyyttttt!
I quickly ran up, wash face and apply mask.
Plan to sleep for 1/2 an hour and then wash away my mask and apply another
Mask and go to sleep again.
Sleep and sleep and sleep.
When i got up its already 5.
5 in the evening!!!!!!!! I dunno why i just cant wake up even with almost 10 of the alarm were set + an really loud alarm clock.
My face got stiffed.
Woke up. Wash face. Apply mask.
Bla bla bla......... skip~

My trial exam ended yesterday. The last paper was ACCOUNT.
Well. No one got balanced. Fine. Nvm.
I did My additional math and sejarah very bad. Gonna really work very bery hard in this 1 and the half month.
Skip~

someone just not realising what the hell they were talking.
Nvm. It doesn't ruin my day. Im kinda used to it.lol. Used to it?!
Not really. Im just tolerating.
When the time comes.
I'll BOOM everything out. TEEEHEEEE. i have done my part as a friend.
Shakespear says:
'to listen or not , thats a question'
WOOTTTSSS!

To my friend. Zun.
This is the very first day your sis was not here with you. I believe u might sometimes hide yourself under the blanket and sob.haha. Funny.
Its part of life. And it beutify your life with all kinds of sensations. Jyb.
Go play with your younger sister whenever u are feeling lonely. Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment