Blogger Templates

rhyme

follow

on facebook-Lila Lim (Leannelwz)
on tweets - lilaleannelim
on instagram- lilaleannelim

THINK TWICE before entering to my blog. TQ

since i decided to public my blog
things happening now are expected.
so i dont actually feel grieved.
LOL.im not regretted.
but feeling ridiculous.
lol.
anyhow 
readers should have think twice before entering to my page.
all the while im expressing my words in this way.
maybe more agitate than this.
it's just you dont see. 
i dont live to entertain anyone of you.i dont need to.
so i think i should continue with my style of expressing myself.
(im not wrong.)
my words.my rights.
*i have no qualms about it.
( people are saying im keeping things to myself , but.
even i expressed something, people still won't get what i mean. duh. my expression seems to be so bad.)

(be open minded)
TEEHEE:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment